Daikin Ducted Systems
Daikin ducted air conditioning provides climate controlled comfort throughout your entire home. They can be installed in a new home or tailored to suit an existing one. The indoor unit is located within the ceiling or under the floor, with flexible ducting distributing conditioned air through vents located in chosen areas throughout the house. The condensing unit is located outside the house.
Daikin has a full range of MEPS compliant systems. This means they comply with the Minimum Energy Performance Standards stipulated by the government and confirms Daikin's commitment to providing energy efficient, quiet and reliable air conditioning solutions. Ducted air conditioning features include:
- Flexibility - Daikin ducted heat pumps give you the flexibility to heat or cool every room in your home. Your home can be 'zoned' to maximise energy efficiency and customise your air conditioner's operation to suit your lifestyle - and how you 'zone' your home is completely up to you.
- Inverter Technology - an inverter based system continually adjusts its cooling and heating output in accordance with the temperature in the room. When the desired temperature is reached, inverter technology ensures it is constantly maintained - keeping you comfortable and at the same time running more efficiently.
- Compact Design - Daikin's ducted indoor units are designed and manufactured at their Sydney factory. Designed to be fitted into tight roof spaces, the indoor unit can be separated into two sections making it light to carry and easier to maneuvre through openings and in the ceilings.
- Programme Dry Mode - in this mode, priority is given to reducing the level in humidity in the room rather than room temperature.
- Intelligent Defrost - during heating operation in low ambient conditions, frost can form on the outdoor unit heat exchanger which can reduce your air conditioner's performance. Daikin's intelligent defrost system constantly monitors a range of system parameters and temperatures to determine the optimum time to commence a defrost operation for maximum performance in cold conditions.
- Hot Start - Prior to heating, the indoor unit warms to a preset temperature before the fan switches on, ensuring only warm air is discharged and eliminating cold drafts.
- 24 Hour On/Off Timer - this timer can be preset to start and stop at any time within a 24hr period.
- Automatic Mode Changeover - automatically selects heating or cooling modes to suit thermostat settings and prevailing room temperature.
Control your ducted air conditioning from your smartphone or tablet (iOS or Android) via your Wi-Fi network or internet, from anywhere, any time. puts your air conditioners frequently used functions at your fingertips with an easy to use app.
In conjunction with Daikin’s BRP15A61 SKYFi Interface, the easy to use Daikin controller lets you use your smartphone or tablet to control your Daikin ducted air conditioning via Wi-Fi or the internet.
Interface and installation charges may apply. Contact Technicool for more information.
|Nav Ease Controller||Zone Controller||SkyFi Controller|