Samsung Ducted Systems
A convenient and economical way to heat and cool your home all year round, ducted air conditioning units are designed to save space.
A Samsung inverter reverse cycle ducted air conditioner enables each room in your home to be cooled or heated by one system. Ducted systems are also relatively unobtrusive as the conditioned air is distributed through ducts hidden in your roof space to outlets in the ceiling of each room. Features include:
Intelligent and Effective Air - Samsung’s Smart Inverter technology helps maintain a comfortable temperature without constantly shutting off and switching on the compressor. It automatically adjusts the capacity of the system to cope with any temperature variances, helping to ensure that you experience minimal temperature fluctuation for optimal comfort.
Comfortable, Reliable Air - Samsung ducted air conditioners are designed to keep on working, even on those extremely hot or cold days. It has an operating range of -15°C to 50°C outside air temperature for cooling, and -20°C to 24°C for heating, you can rest assured that your unit will work in a range of temperatures.
Intuitive Controller - a stylish and intuitive controller makes it easy to select desired temperature and fan speeds. Standard Controller Features are listed below. Premium controller models also include a number of advanced features such as LCD backlighting and time scheduling.
Premium Controller Features - includes all Standard Controller Features plus:
- Clear and bright LCD Backlit Screen
- Real-time clock function
Weekly operation scheduler enables you to set your system to run automatically at certain times each day of the week
Standard Controller Features:
- Quick-access on / off and temperature selection buttons
- On / off timer allows the system to be started or stopped after a set time has passed. This can help prevent the system being left on accidentally
- Built-in room temperature sensor
- Upper / Lower temperature limit setting helps prevent temperature changes outside a set range
- Automatic stop function can set the unit to stop running after a set time has passed. This can help prevent the system being left on accidentally
- Child lock
- Button permission levels
- Filter replacement alert